Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   1 point
    I am sure we will hear a report from Renee on the 2013 conference. Looking ahead, I plan to be in on the action next year. Got an email with the dates and early registration price. "Members can register at the lowest rate available of $429. This rate will expire on June 30th, so act now!"
    So ladies, as the date approaches, I would like to know who plans to attend. I'll be driving (I don't care if I ever get on a plane again in my life.) and would like to have some company. Also, would love to share the expense of a hotel, so I'll be looking for a roomie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2013
      0 points
    Where is next year's conference? I doubt I can afford the $429 but who knows what may happen.
    • CommentAuthorCece
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2013
      0 points
    I would love to go, but will have to wait and see about the finance issues of it also.
  2.   0 points
    I am planning on attending, not sure on sharing a hotel just yet, as I have family in the area. Susan, where are you driving from again? I will be driving as well, but will probably stop over a day or two in Phoenix to visit friends and family. Attempting to make a vacation out of the trip.
  3.   1 point
    Mesha, my dear, it is in Tucson, AZ
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2013
      1 point
    Sigh* Arizona is out for me. Maybe next year will be closer for me. Dallas or Austin would be nice and Houston fantastic! Sure one year soon they will have it at one of them.
  4.   1 point
    I started putting my change in a rubber maid shoe box :) It will probably take me awhile but I figure why not? I would love to meet all of my forum girlfriends:) How cool would that be to spend time together! My goal it to be able to get there next year/or the following.......
    • CommentAuthorcaren
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2013
      0 points
    2015 is supposed to be in Indy....I'm putting change away for that one, maybe visit my sis while I am there too!!! Just wish my darn feet would be normal so I can do everything that everyone else does!!! I'm getting behind on my soaping......all these ideas are floating around in my head and I want to get them out!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013
      1 point
    2015 may be doable for me. Hopefully by then I won't have a kid in college that I'm supporting then.
  5.   1 point
    I hate to wait so long, but Indie is close to me, so 2015 it will be!
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
      0 points
    Taylor and I are going to Tuscon. We are driving since we want to see Southern Utah.
  6.   0 points
    Considering Tucson, Just not certain, soo expensive!