Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   4 points
    5 days off of work, 4 of those days filled with family fun and visiting for a reunion. Upwards of 50 people in and out of my house for 4 days. On the 5th day, said good bye to the last of them, and BAM! hit with a migraine, 9 hours on the couch, return to work today still with a touch of a headache and a lot of soap to make. Yesterday, I had 12 batches planned, oh well, body was tired and it knows the only thing that will keep me down is a Migraine. There is always Saturday! Thanks I am done complaining now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013
      0 points
    Sounds like 4 days of not knowing whether you were having fun or wanting to kill someone-lol!
    Hope you feel better soon and can get your batches done :)
  2.   3 points
    I had a good time, but I was definitely ready for a soaping day. And this last weekend I got three of them. Perfect. 14 batches in 3 days. On the road to being restocked just in time for my next fair. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013
      0 points
    14 batches in 3 days sounds dreamy :)
    I'd make soap night and day if I could move that much of it -lol!
  3.   0 points
    Me too! These were all restocks. Looking forward to a 'fun" batch on Wednesday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013
      0 points
    Do you find remakes to be less fun than experimenting with new scents or new recipes? I know I do.
  4.   0 points
    Yes, remakes are less fun, bit good to know it is selling. Hoping to make a new batch today. After I clean up the house., I have a baby shower here tomorrow night.