Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlcwillson
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013
      0 points
    It rained all night and all day here in Nashville, TN. So what to do on a day off? Went to see Lone Ranger then came home and made soap! Used a favorite MMS scent, creamy chai. Lovely afternoon.
  1.   0 points
    Sounds delightful! How did you like The Lone Ranger? I have heard mixed reviews.
    • CommentAuthorlcwillson
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2013
      0 points
    I liked it, it had a lot of funny scenes I can watch just about any movie with Johnny Depp and I enjoyed him in this movie.
  2.   0 points
    Me too, I have been a Depp fan since Nightmare on Elm Street, so young and so cute then. Now he is just a handsome man with a big heart. I believe we will be going this weekend to the Drive In to watch the Lone Range and World War Z.

Usually on Rainy days, I snuggle down and watch movies at home. Depends on if I have the house to myself or if the fam is all around. If they are busy, then I will be busy.
    • CommentAuthorshamhin
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2013
      1 point
    the walking dead
    Sherlock

Dexter
  3.   1 point
    We me and the fab 5(my kids) make popcorn, homemade pizza, & pop. We pull out the hide away bed and turn into zombies and watch all our favorite movies, holes, back to the future, Indiana jones, men in black:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2013
      1 point
    For me it is long naps and a good book :)
  4.   1 point
    Well today is raining and I am scrubbing the kitchen down and tearing it apart. Everything from cabinets all over the place. Not much fun!