Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013
      0 points
    Time to rebatch some of the slow movers and odds and ends.
    I have a April Fresh Downy Batch that I want to switch up the scent on so what scents would be good with that?
    • CommentAuthorlcwillson
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2013
      0 points
    Would a little citrus add some zing?
  1.   0 points
    Maybe try Rain Orchid or Cool Water. I think they are both available from MMS.
    I like both on their own, they would probably compliment a clean laundry scent ok though too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2013
      0 points
    I was hoping I could figure out something from what I have on hand. I really want some cool water though.
    The citrus is a good possibility. Though I did citrus with another batch. Can you have too much citrus?
  2.   1 point
    Mesha,

Never too much citrus in the summertime.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014
      1 point
    Someone recently shared a PDF copy of this book with me - http://www.amazon.com/Mixing-Essential-Oils-Magic-Aromatic/dp/0738736546/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1392167298&sr=8-3&keywords=Kynes
    If you aren't put off by it being related to Wicca type stuff it could be really handy help in creating blends. It has a really nice section in it for what you might substitute when you don't have all the oils in a blend.
    I'll definitely be purchasing it :)
  3.   0 points
    Mesha,

Thank you for sharing. I will be printing and reading up on it. My sister wants me to make her Gaia bath salts and one more that I can not think of the name right now. Perhaps I can find a few of the blends in there.