Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   2 points
    I just had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Tina, Andee and Taylor at the Central Soapers Workshop. I had a blast getting to know the girls and reuniting with Tina. The support The Sage shows for one and all in the soaping community is astonishing. We are already planning, tweaking and preparing for March 2015. If you are curious check out centralsoapers.com and perhaps you can join us and meet the Masterminds of Majestic Mountain Sage!
    • CommentAuthorCece
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2014
      0 points
    Would certainly love to be able to do this in 2015 and meet some forum friends.
    • CommentAuthorBonnie
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2014
      0 points
    Ooh, so would I!
  2.   0 points
    Cece, I would love for you to come. It is so much fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2014
      0 points
    Crystal,
    It was a pleasure to meet you face to face this year! I had lots of fun and lots of giggles. Thank you for being our right hand woman in the Soap Lab! You were invaluable!

Cece & Bonnie,
    I would love to meet you at CSW 2015! Put it on your calenders!
  3.   2 points
    Tina, Andee and MMS family!!! You guys are truly truly wonderful!! And truly wonderfully evil with this bacon chocolate bar hidden in your product listings!! (Of course, I had to order one!!) it was a pleasure to spend the weekend with you guys for CSW!!! See you in Tucson!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014 edited
      0 points
    Oh that stuff smells divine!!!
    In our last swap box MMS was kind enough to gift us each with an oz of it to play with :)
    What an awesome gift!
    • CommentAuthorMaryT8M
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014
      0 points
    Are you ever going to have a soap lab in the deep south? Or Florida?
    •  
      CommentAuthoreor1122
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014
      0 points
    or Upstate NY? :) ot would be great to attend something like that