Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorrocky
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014
      0 points
    I just obtained a small amount of pure lavender essential oil. Since I have never used any essential oils, I was wondering how much to add. The formula that I'm using is for 24oz of oils for cp soap. The calculator says .30 oz. Just want to be sure. Bill (The King of dumb questions)
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
      0 points
    You are reading that right! That is what I'm seeing for a 1.25% usage rate. I think this will be a nice light scent. I hope you enjoy this soap!
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014 edited
      1 point
    This is what I see. I chose the Bulgarian Lavender. The subtle scent recommendation shows light pink across the line for 1.25%. I do like lavender, but I prefer it in light increments to prevent people from hating it.

• CommentAuthorrocky
      1 point
    Thanks! I just wanted to hear from someone that knows. The soap should be made in the next couple of weeks. Bill
    •  
      CommentAuthoreor1122
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014
      0 points
    This is going to be so helpful. My next few batches of CP soap are gonig to be lavender/lavender blends.
    • CommentAuthorrocky
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014
      1 point
    By the way it came out great. The scent is there but not overpowering. Thanks again, Bill.