Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   1 point
    Hello everyone, I snoop around on here but haven't posted a discussion yet, til now. I'm making lotion as Christmas gifts for some far away friends. I would like to name them winter/seasonal scents but I get stumped. I have one I would like to call woolen mittens. Can you suggest a scent or combination of scents to create a one of a kind scent for me. I was thinking about Snow Drops FO, but I'm not set on it, I haven't smelled it. I would like the finished scent to be kind of like a clean linen, not fruity or vanilla. I really like the Frankincense Myrrh combination, any thoughts? Another lotion will be named icicle and I would love some suggestions for that as well, if you would be so kind.

Thanks in advance,
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2014
      2 points
    Welcome!

These are my suggestions for those names.

Woolen Mittens: Cotton, Rain Orchid, Dream or Forks.
    Icicle: Snow Drops, Forks, Peppermint or Eucalyptus Spearmint
  2.   1 point
    Thanks Andee, I will def look into those suggestions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2014
      1 point
    Woolen Mittens smell very warm to me. Brown Sugar and Spice, Creamy Chai, Ginger Milk (all MMS) or something that is reminiscent of Hot Chocolate
    • CommentAuthorCece
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2014
      1 point
    I definitely second Christime's suggestions of Ginger Milk and Creamy Chai from MMS - love these FO.
  3.   1 point
    A little late in this conversation, but I love the name Woolen Mittens!!!!
  4.   0 points
    I love the name Woolen Mittens too...wow