Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I figure I would post here since you all would be more excited than my husband would be....LOL!!! So today I ordered new ingredients that I have never played with before:

OliWax - It is a vegan alternative to beeswax using olive oil. Can't wait to put this to work with some lotion bars!

Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate (CSL) - An emulsifier that supposedly has some good conditioning qualities (similar to BTMS, I suppose)

Clean Locks (stearamidopropyl dimethylamine) - it supposed to help in removing buil up from hair & make it really soft. Good for shampoos, co-washes, hair creams

I can't wait to get this stuff in the mail & get to work!!! I'll report back with the things I make - I'm so excited!!!
  2.   0 points
    Oh YES I am ecited for you Boricua3177!!! I did a nice large order right before Christmas and it felt like Christmas to get my box of New Play Things from MMS...oh yes, you will have a BLAST At your new things. Oh, and please do report...I have never used any of the items you have discribed above. It will be interesting to get your perspective on those items. It might sway me in what I get next time. yes, I am excited for you indeed!!!!

HIP HIP HORRAY....HIP HIP HORRAY....SMILES!!!
  3.   0 points
    I can't wait to get this stuff in the mail. My limited experience is with e-wax for emulsifiers, so it should be interesting.
  4.   0 points
    good good...I cant wait for you to get it too!!!!