Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    My husband is PICKY! He asked me to make him a soap that is similar to a shower gel he used to use that has been discontinued. So this is where you great soaping friends come in…. I am in search of a fragrance oil that smells like sweet almonds with a hint of vanilla undertones. Anyone know of a nice frgrance oil that smels like I described?
  2.   0 points
    It would be better to help if we knew the name of the discontinued soap. Some of us might know THAT Scent better and might have a suggestion or two. But for now..I will see what I can find out that is close to what you are looking for...sweet almonds with vanilla undertones..just a hint. Ok..I will see what I can find out. SMILES
  3.   0 points
    I did some research...I found lots of general scents...but most are labeled vanilla almond..and not almond vanilla. I found some with added other ingrediants as well like spices. So ya...the more details you bring to us, the better. Thanks Sweetie!!
  4.   0 points
    The shower gel in question is Dial Soy Milk & Almonds. The scent is like a sweet almond scent with vanilla…. Overall, the scent is sweet like but not floral.
    •  
      CommentAuthorApril
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2015
      0 points
    Mad oils has a Marzipan FO. I haven't tried it yet but could be sweet enough. WSP carries a Vanilla Oak scent that is not too sweet, very gender neutral. Maybe a combination of the two would work (will turn brown in CP). Maybe try a 50/50 blend and adjust from there.
  5.   0 points
    Hmmmm, marzipan & vanilla oak scent could work! My husband loves a good scent, especially if it lingers on your skin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorApril
      0 points
    The Vanilla Oak is nice. Among my family and friends, all have said the vanilla is not too cloying but soft and clean. I hope you nail it. Love a challenge!
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
      1 point
    Honey Almond or Oatmeal Milk & Honey. I'd probably say try the Oatmeal Milk & Honey first.
  6.   0 points
    Yes....here is a link for that oatmeal milk and honey from MMS

https://www.thesage.com/catalog/products/Oatmeal-Milk-&-Honey-Fragrance.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2015
      0 points