Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   2 points
    Thanks you so much for the blog Beginning Cold Process - 12 Days. This is a wonderful study of how the various oils respond to one another and so simple. It's a valuable learning tool for a newbie, like me.
  2.   0 points
    I loved it too, found it an interesting read for sure, ALL can gain some insight from it. I am so glad MMS takes the time to blog for us. It is so very helpful indeed
  3.   1 point
    MMS is wonderful. So much information in such a small space. I love how concise the articles are written and jam-packed with the things one needs to know. MMS is now my go-to resources for soapmaking.
  4.   0 points
    I agrr suzhartman, I feel like MMS has become my back pocket guide I take with me on my soaping journey ;-)
    • CommentAuthorSuzhartman
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2015
      1 point
    ArtisanSally, totally agree.

Blessings,
    Suz
    • CommentAuthorHannahobs
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2015
      0 points
    Can someone explain what this is? is there a link to what you are talking about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
      0 points
    It is a 12 post series that Taylor wrote about soapmaking.

It starts here: http://blog.thesage.com/2014/02/28/introduction-to-soap-making-day-1/
      1 point
    Thanks Andee for posting the link. Very helpful.

I have just a couple more soaps to make to finish the series. I'm excited. So far my husband likes the one with Sea Buckthorn the best. This is a big step for him. He's a "Dove" man from way back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015
      0 points
    That is exciting! I hope you have been having fun trying all the different recipes!
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015
      1 point
    Three more soaps made today. All small batches of course. Made the Emu Oil, Lanolin, and Rose a Hips. I was surprised the organic rose hips didn't smell like roses. Thank goodness! Floral scents send me to bed with a migraine.

One more recipe to go -tallow. I need to buy some tallow first. Next month...