Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   2 points
    When I firt arrived to MMS The Sage Soapmaker's Forum, I was "Lost" for a good long while. I thought I would create a post that might help Other Newbies as they enter this great educational and friendly forum we have here. This Guide will be giving information on how to start a NEW Discussion Topic Thread.

Here is what you need to do to start a NEW topic...At the TOP of this page, you will see a categories button. Press it. It will lead you to ALL of the categories. If you are wanting to create your OWN NEW THREAD, then on the left side of the screen, at the top, you will see in RED LETTERING, the words Start a New Discussion. You will press this button. Once you enter, you will be given a drop down menu, it will give you choices of where you would like your topic to be started at. If it is SOAP, then make sure it is soap in the topic section. If you want to change it to something else, you sure can. Then just follow the boxes of information and when you are done you can hit submit button at the bottom with the words "Start your Discussion". And that is all you do!!

Now, on the left side at the top, you will also see words that state to Bookmark this Discussion. Go ahead and hit that button. Then, when you check in, your bookmark discussion will pop up for you. If it is highlighted, then somebody new has replied to the topic. Yes, it took me about 6 months before I knew this little nugget of information. I never understood why some discussions where highlighted and some were not. It took my hubby pointing this out one day to me. And boy did that save me some time :-)

Ok, I sure hope this helps Somebody!!!