Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorblyeager
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2015
      3 points
    Machins (Sarah) stopped in today to say hi after picking up her MMS order. It was such a joy to meet her and her family (one member missing). So cute, all of them!! This is when I am reminded that we are all just real people on this forum with like interests. And, again, probably more alike than we realize! Sarah is adorable and I can't wait to see what she does with her enthusiasm for this hobby!

Our kitchen was in chaos as we received a large wholesale order last night and were in the beginning the stages of shipping. While, at the same time, trying to make product to complete the order. She was so patient with all of us. Sarah, I hope we were able to show you around and answer questions. As, I said, I am just an email away!
    •  
      CommentAuthorApril
      2 points
    I'm SO JELLY!!!!
    • CommentAuthorMachins
      5 points
    I just need to tell everyone how AMAZING the Spirit Goat is. I've decided that will be my part of my permanent ritual....pick up a will call order at MMS and then head to the Spirit Goat and decide what product to try next. Your shop is simply charming. I was SOOO impressed with the variety of products. It really inspired me to see different products, packaging, labeling, size of your products, scents, colors.....I loved it all.

I'm in a predicament with this fun hobby. Just in a funny place deciding what I want to do with it. I've probably made 25 1-lb batches since November. I'm slowly quirking recipes, trying different additives, scents and playing with color. I would think I'd be tiring by now but it's just not happening. I'm handing out soap to my family and co-workers like it's water. My co-workers tease that my "soaping" addiction gets worse with a full moon.

That pretty drive back from Cache Valley made me think I just need to enjoy the process and see what happens. I have a full time job that suits me well and supports my family and provides amazing benefits....how fortunate am I right.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day Becky! I'll be seeing you again. I'm sure of that.

-Sarah
    • CommentAuthorblyeager
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2015
      2 points
    Sarah, interesting end of the day story. I was scheduled to go to a local high school later that day (when you visited) and give a talk for "Career Day." One of the girls raised her hand very shyly and asked if I thought my chemistry background helped with my progression in my business. I probably would have said yes anyway. But, after talking to you, I didn't hesitate and actually shared the story of meeting you earlier in the day. I hope this young girl is inspired to follow her chemistry ambitions, whatever they may be!
    • CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2015
      1 point
    Isn't that funny timing!

Loving your soap. :)
    Now I understand all the talk about how amazing goats milk soap is! I'm a fan.
    • CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015
      1 point
    Tried the shampoo bar sample today....I'm a fan! Imagined a shampoo bar as being a bit harsh for my hair but that is not the case...my hair is so soft. Another great product!

In my grab bag I have a small round soap that is green with a little bit of glitter. I haven't tried it yet but was curious what kind of bar it was. I can take a picture if needed. Thanks Becky!
    • CommentAuthorblyeager
      1 point
    Sarah, I am glad you like the shampoo bar. It is one of my personal favorite products that we make, aside from lotions. I do believe your little glittery soap is a sample of our Northern Lights that we made at Christmas. Does it smell fir-like? We added glitter to that particular bar but it was in blues and pinks in the larger bar.
    • CommentAuthorMachins
      1 point
    It sure does. So fun trying such a variety of goodies.