Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMaryT8M
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015
      2 points
    I am SO excited......my Prize package from the Winter Challenge arrived yesterday.......it was kind of a crummy day.....cool, overcast, rainy, and noting much was going the way I planned (My dog peed on the carpet, and I broke my LAST sewing machine needle, THEN I had to make a second trip to the grocery store to buy 1 ingredient I needed to make dinner for8 people).....anyway getting the package from MMS really came at the PERFECT time!

It contained a HUGE slab/tray clear hard plastic mold that makes 16 BIG bars. Each 'cavity' says HANDMADE. I also got the new Icy Water FO.....and let me tell you it smells WONDERFUL! Then on top of that I got a very nice note (and info about the credit in my account) from Taylor! This REALLY made my day! I was so afraid it would arrive when I was out of town.

THANK you (all at MMS) again! You have no idea what this means to me!
  1.   1 point
    Oooohhhh, you got some cool stuff!!! congrats again!!!
  2.   2 points
    And I too received my prize package yesterday whenI rreturned home from 3 weeks away. The tray is indeed HUIGE! The scent is so yummy. Thank you again MMS .
  3.   0 points
    yea for you, so happy for you indeed Mary!!
    • CommentAuthorMaryT8M
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2015
      0 points
    Thank you Shelly, I have yet to place my order.....I keep changing my mind! This week I'm sewing for my pregnant daughter, she has a business/training trip scheduled (kind of last minute) and of course 'has no clothes to wear'........or so she tells her hubby. Shopping hasn't gone well, so the last resort is sewing
  4.   0 points
    Ya, I had homemade clothes when I was pregnant too. Sometimes that is the best route. Pregnancy clothing can be super expensive. That is nice of you to do that for her. :-)