Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorApril
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2015
      1 point
    Oh why.......Love jojoba but really? Are consumers this unaware? Or is it just me?

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/custom.aspx?id=111
  1.   0 points
    Unaware of what April...looks like a nice shop...Jojoba oil is super nice, I love it too. And yes, people do NOT know about Jojoba Oil unless they first researched it. I know before I got into soap making I knew nothing about oils and what they were good for. I knew Olive Oil was good.....thats cause I am a Chef and cook with it...ha ha....but I never cook with Jojoba oil.....so ya, I found out about this oil after I started soap making. NICE LINK
    •  
      CommentAuthorApril
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2015
      0 points
    The product is fine, lovely in fact, but the price!!!! Something so simple as a single oil. I know jojoba is not cheap but...
  2.   0 points
    Oh Ya....that price was not needed. I have bought low end cost Jojoba oil and high end cost Jojoba Oil....and to be honest, I can not see any difference in comparison product. And BOTH places I bought from were claiming Organic!!!...So just as a General Rule, I stay mid range on my prices for Jojoba oil...I stay away from the super cheap stuff, and I stay away from the super expensive stuff...I DO look for Organic, but I have several times been able to find Organic Jojoba oil in the MID RANGE of prices...I stay in the middle to upper middle when I purchase, but I stay clear of the drastic cheap and the drastic expensive...cause if its too cheap...makes you wonder why...and if its too expensive....again....makes ya wonder why. I find that for the most part on oils that if I stay in the middle price zone of things, to upper middle, I can walk away with some awesome oils.
  3.   0 points
    Wow...$11 for only 2 ounces?!?!? Ummm, yeah, won't be buying from them!
  4.   0 points
    lol...ya, not me!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015
      1 point
    Yes, please do not tell the consumers! Heavens know that I do not have a big profit margin in my soaps. But my jojoba based face serum sells well at a decent price and makes up for that. Thankfully we all know how to source ingredients more reasonably. That's why we are the professionals.
  5.   0 points
    ha ha...true true