Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTaylor
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2015
      2 points
    Okay, I am going to pop in here to share some great news! (And my silly sense of humor.)

Late last week, I had the screws in my feet, the place they have called home for the last year, removed. Whew! I no longer have a loose screw! Now I can say I know exactly where my marbles are and that I have no loose screws. Hahahaha!

I even have a picture included! Who knew that hardware was so pretty? I had no idea. Anyway, I just had to share. I don't know how often I will be able to check in from my captain's(I mean recovery) chair. I am amazed I have been allowed on the Information Super Highway. Talk to you soon. (I hope.) ;-)

•  
      CommentAuthorApril
      1 point
    Ack! Those look HUGE! - I'm glad you don't have a screw loose anymore :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
      2 points
    Makes me want to look for pretty purple and green screws for my next building project. Glad you don't have those in you anymore though. They look painful!
  1.   1 point
    Taylor, I'm glad you don't have a loose screw anymore either. Lol. :)
    I hope your feeling better.
    • CommentAuthorTaylor
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015
      1 point
    Lol! I am doing much better. Thanks for asking.
    I am walking and running around almost like normal. While
    I still have an occasional bad day, I attribute that to the
    barometer and the cold. Thank goodness for warm socks!

Thanks for laughing at my punny jokes!
    • CommentAuthorHannahobs
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2015
      1 point
    Taylor, glad you are doing better. I can't imagine having those things in your feet!
  2.   0 points
    Hi Taylor, I wish I understood what happened to you, do you have an original post for me to read? I am sure by now you know that I have a paralyzed left leg and I know ALL about pain in the leg/feet. I am so very glad you are feeling better. I understand the warm sock think for sure. seems like I am always on the search for a warm pair of socks that do not fit too tightly. My understanding towards your problem is totally their. I care about you and I hope things are better now for you indeed. I think you are my favorite staff person at MMS-You always come across so cheerful on the forum, no matter what seems to be happening in your own life. I love your attitude Taylor!!

Shelly
    • CommentAuthorTaylor
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2015
      0 points
    Thanks for the support Shelly! I have never suffered a pain as excruciating as foot pain.
    I think we all take our bodies for granted until we loose mobility or capability.

The screws are from fixing genetic bunions. I am so grateful to have most of my mobility
    back. I have been truly blessed. And I 100% believe that attitude can influence your health.
    It reminds me of the Little Train That Could. The brain is a mighty thing. ;-)

Cheers!
  3.   0 points
    U are an Amazing Woman Taylor :-)
    • CommentAuthorTaylor
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2015 edited
      0 points
    Shelly,

Trust me when I say that the feeling is mutual.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am so ready
    for Pie Day. I love to bake and I will have almost
    a whole day of it!

Yay!