Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015
      1 point
    I just wanted to thank MMS for great packaging of their products. Recently I got an order from another supplier and everything was in plastic bags. I don't want a powder that arrives in a bag that's been taped and double wrapped....what a mess to open and use and also to store. I also got butter that was in a double wrapped bag. These little things make a big difference to me! Thanks MMS for always providing quality products and packaging them professionally.

-Sarah
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015
      0 points
    Thank you Sarah. It means a lot to hear this from our customers.
    • CommentAuthorAh-Ha!
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2015
      0 points
    Hi~
    I'm new to soaping and new to this forum! I am trying to follow your sea salt soap bars recipe but I'm having trouble with my scale (normal digital food scale with LBS ounces and grams). Can you please tell me how to measure 44.64 oz…it's not showing up on my scale in pure ounces I'm getting it in LBS. This may be a very silly question but I purchased everything to make the bars and now I'm stuck. I would appreciate your help. Thank you so much.