Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2016
      0 points
    Lemon Sugar has to be my all time favorite MMS FO. Green Tea, Honey Almond, and Berries and Twigs are right up there too. I got a sample of Rhubarb and Sugar Cane this winter and I'm loving it too. What's your favorite?
    I'm gonna place an order next week and wanted to know what are others favorites.

-Sarah
    •  
      CommentAuthorApril
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016 edited
      0 points
    My favorites include French Lime Blossom, Juniper Breeze, Starfruit, Juicy Pear, and Somali Rose. I also like to mix Monarda Blossom and Lemoncello with other fragrances. The newest rose is really nice also in moderation. The only fragrance I have had trouble with was Toasted Coconut, it kept seperating on me, could just be my recipes. I know there's MORE but these stand out to me. :)

Also really like Icey Water and Blackberry tea.

My favorite favorite I'm hoping they'll bring back. I believe it was bitter orange orchid.

I'm going to have to try the lemon sugar!
    • CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2016
      0 points
    Thanks April...will add some of those to my shopping list!
    Lemon Sugar is awesome....nice and fresh, sticks well. Becky from The Spirit Goat recommended that one to me and I am a big fan.
    • CommentAuthorMaryT8M
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2016
      0 points
    My all time favorite is Oatmeal Milk and Honey.....I also love Eucalyptus Spearmint and the old Brown Sugar Fig (I think that's the name)
    • CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2016
      0 points
    Thanks Mary....I haven't tried the Brown Sugar FO. Put it down for my next order. :)
  1.   0 points
    Well my men in my family and our male (Hunter's) friends like the Earth Fragrance oil. We've tried: Amber romance,cucumber Fo, Forks FO was another men's favorite, Ginger Pomelo FO both sexes loved this one, Green Tea & Cucumber FO (all time fav w/the ladies), Hinoki Wood FO is must for men, Jasmine Fo, Lavender Flowers FO: sold out in our line of soaps, Lemon Sugar FO, Lilac &Lavender FO, Plumria FO was another favorite, Rooibos Tea FO, Tahitian Vanilla FO another sold out in our soaps. Anything the Sage sells is worth it.
    • CommentAuthorrocky
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2017
      0 points
    Would have to say it was Love Muffin, followed by Apple Jack. Sorry about the absence but last almost 2 years have been a real trial.
  2.   0 points
    Hello!

It' so fun to hear your opinions on fragrances! I agree with Tigerlilies40, MMS has a very high proportion of delicious fragrances, and Tahitian Vanilla and Hinoki Wood are really nice.

My ultimate favorite is a tie between Hinoki Wood and Sandalwood Vanilla. I could just sit and smell those all day!

For fruity scents, Mulberry and Huckleberry (which is divine with Osmanthus, by the way) are my favorites, in part because there are so few really good berry scents that don't have a chemically after taste/smell. They are both fruity, rich, sweet, and smell just as good--if not better!--in CP soap. Yum!

For vanilla, Vanilla Yogurt totally took me off guard because I was kind of so-so about it out of the bottle, but in cold process soap, it was amazing!

Have a great day everyone! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorc2bb54
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2017
      0 points
    There are so many FO/EOs that I love that MMS carries. Lavender is one of my all time favorites. I love Dreamsicle FO, and Earth smells just like a potato cellar which I love the scent of (farm girl, I gues), their Rose is so nice, Baby Powder is another good one, Pear, Sandalwood, Honey Almond, Hidden Oasis, Iced Pineapple and Love Spearmint EO, Huckleberry (althought I can't get it to behave for me). There are so many fragrances that I love but I mostly prefer fresh clean scents which my customers do overall as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKellyktj
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2017
      0 points
    Hi I'm kelly! I'm kind of new to this forum. I say kind of bc I have been reading for almost a dozen years I just haven't posted until now so I wanted to just introduce myself & say hello :)

My favorite fo from the sage is/are

Pink Sugar
    Plumeria

I love love love Pink Sugar & Plumeria mixed together!! I have mixed equal parts, PS heavy & Plumeria heavy all are fantastic & this mix stays so well in Sugar scrubs, lotions, solid perfumes, bath truffles & I have even added this to a deodorant I made & it was fantastic. Haven't tried in soap as I have never made soap....although that's why I'm here I'm preparing to throw (no pun intended :) myself into soap making

Pear
    Strawberry
    Lemon sugar
    Hinoki wood
    But Pink Sugar is hands down my favorite. Remember when they had two Pink sugars and two plumerias? I was so relieved that they kept both of my preferred versions when they got rid of the other ones!!

Anyway just my two cents have a happy day!