Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I will admit I don't know anything about Websites. How does one person go about making a website. I share what I make on Instagram/Facebook, but never sold any soaps on a website. How does one go about making a website for their products and if you don't know how to build a website, whom/who do you go through to sell your bath products. I read that no everyone is a fan of Esty. So I could use the advice. For now I haven't made any soaps due to my Mother's health (and including my mine. I went to the hospital this summer and I don't want to repeat that again.) But I would love to learn this part of the soap business while I get back up and running making soaps. Trust me, I am dying to make soaps. Thank you all in advance for any help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2016
      0 points
    I used wix.com for mine. Even though I do know how to write HTML, I like to use their builder. It has some beautiful templates you can customize and play with. And their shopping cart is easy to put in and to maintain. If you want the shopping cart live, it costs about 16.99 per month. To me, that is a small price to pay for the easy of handling it.