Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2017
      0 points
    I haven't peeked in here in a while, and I haven't done much with my soap business in the last year. I had to do a lot of soul searching after feeling completely overwhelmed with so many things. I decided to give up the soap business, along with a few other things, including my husband of 30 years. There will be a lot of life changes for me.

I just wanted to say thank you to Andee, Taylor, the whole MMS team and everyone here on the Forum for the last 20 years of help, advice, ideas and friendship. I may not be able to help myself and wherever I end up, might pick it up again. But that's in the stars. I wish everyone the best.

Christine
    • CommentAuthorMachins
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2017
      1 point
    Be sure to take good care of yourself. Change is hard! I had participated in a few swaps with you. You were always so kind and thoughtful. Wishing you a smooth transition.
    Sarah
  1.   1 point
    Christine, you will be missed. But please pop in once in while to let us know you are fine. Hugs. On to new adventures.
  2.   -1 points
    Chrima the short time I got to know you was a Joy for me over the last several years. I know your pain of a marriage loss and I am so sorry for your pain. Please know you are thought of.....Soaping comes and goes, but your LIFE...While you only have just one of those to consider and live out. Jesus Loves you and will always be here for you....Just know that you are Loved :-)
    Stop in ANYTIME....I hope the best for your life and if you ever need to talk feel free to write me Sweetie!