Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012
      0 points
    I just had to share with ya'all the most wonderful cup of tea I had tonight :)

I was really surprised at the flavor and yumminess of this tea that was less then $5 a box. It smells like some of those divine gourmet coffees I love the scent of but can't drink since I never acclimated to coffee's bitterness. The taste is just like what I think said coffees should taste like from the way they smell- creamy and dreamy :)

So what teas have you guys tried that you just love? I would love to know since tea drinking has become a new addiction :D There is something about sitting down and drinking a bit of tea that makes me feel good. I have had the pleasure of tasting the Pomegranate Vanilla red tea from MMS and it makes a decadent ice tea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSimona
      0 points
    Personally, I have black tea, and I can barely stand green tea. I love infusions (mostly medicinal plants, to be honest). My all time favourite is linden tree blossoms infusion , followed by roiboos with a hint of Vanilla.Then, I love St. John's Worth with a couple of lemon slices in it :). Oh, and dried forrest fruits + rosehip + hibiscus.

I am going to have a cup of tea :)
  1.   0 points
    My last order from MMS, I requested the whole loose leaf Coconut Pu-erh. YUMMY!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnaBanana
      0 points
    Rooibos tea for me please! I also love a cup of chamomile tea in the evening. :-)
    • CommentAuthorBonnie
      0 points
    I usually drink black tea as iced tea. I also like Peach Green tea.

As my free sample from MMS a little while ago I got the Coconut Cocoa tea from The Republic of Tea, which was surprisingly good.

You know, I've alwasy avoided those vanilla-y teas because it just sounds weird: tea and vanilla!? But maybe I stretch myself and try something new (and I don't have to eat seaweed and wasabi crackers to do it!).
    • CommentAuthorCece
      1 point
    The 20th Anniversary Tea from The Sage is wonderful! I also love the taste of Douglas Fir Tea - using the tender new shoots (needles) of the Douglas Fir. I purchase it at a local store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2012
      0 points
    The idea of tea and chocolate mixed together seems weird to me. Maybe I should revise that opinion-lol
    I love a fruity black tea like Dalflour's strawberry or Bigalow's Raspberry Royal has long been my favorite :) After all this is TX so ice tea is pretty much a given with every meal like coffee is other places/
    Recently I have been having difficulty sleeping at night so I got the Sleepytime Vanilla from Celestial Seasoning since I figured the mint in it would make the chamomile more palatable to me since mint has been the only hot tea I would drink in the past. It was just yummy and an addiction was born!
    I have Linden in my herb cabinet so I am going to have to brew some up! Linden is said to help you sleep :) One day next week I hope to get into town and go to the whole foods store and see what herbs they have that I might make my own tea with. I need mint to make Dream Pillows with anyhow. Roobias is a new one I am going to have to try too.
    The fir tea sounds good too but Idk if my mind would register it as a drink- lol I need to try it. If I can get it good and sweet I will probably like it. Pine or Fir tea is said to have loads of vitamin C. They used to drink it back in the old days to prevent scurvy.
  2.   0 points
    I am black and black only! On occasion, I will get a loose leaf Peppermint tea from the great Harvest bread company. My favorite Tea is Keemun Black, My daughter brought me some from Phoenix once, and my tiny little town does not carry it. So I was so pleased to see MMS now carries it. !

I have the Coconut Cocoa, and The Lavender Vanilla teas, would anyone like them?
  3.   0 points
    Herbal teas for me only! I do my best to keep caffeine out of my tea-drinking. I'm currently in love with the Pineapple Lychee and Key Lime teas from The Sage's free tea offers. I have several others that I keep at work that appeal more to the cooler months. At home I have a ton of loose leaf tea from an herb shop that closed earlier this year.
    • CommentAuthordjames
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2012
      0 points
    I love all the different herbal teas out there but currently I have a love affair with Jasmine Green Tea and Oolong. I just happened into that Teavana store in the mall.... oh my, the prices were out of this world but I had to buy a little of these two... so yummy. Now I'm spoiled. All the Republic of Teas are good also and my favorite is the Ginger Peach Black.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
      0 points
    Ginger peach, Key lime, Lavender Vanilla & Pineapple Lychee- I am salivating like a dog! Think I will do the pineapple lychee with my next order. I was on the fence about it.

Sure Robin I would love them! I have wanted to try that coconut and chocolate one since bgmorse said it was so good.
  4.   0 points
    I love herbal teas, but chai is one that is a must w/pumpkin pie creamer a total yum hot or iced :) All of the teas I've gotten from MMS are really awesome. We just recently did the relay for life(cancer funderaiser for $$research/memorial to loved ones/survivors), and I used some of the cancer teas (free from MMS) a pomegranite something & strawberry hibicus to infuse my oils to make lip balm. I sold them and donated the money to the cause- people bought them like crazy! Any ideas on a catchy name??? Next year I plan on doing more sample size items w/the infused oils. Just wanted to share that pink ribbon idea :) Em
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnaBanana
      0 points
    I found an herbal (rooibos) chocolate chai loose tea at Montery Bay Spice - it's amazing. Love. It. :-) http://www.herbco.com/p-1202-herbal-chocolate-chai.aspx
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2012
      0 points
    Still not sold on the idea of chocolate tea but if Robin lets me have that tin I'll give it a fair try.

Love the pink ribbon idea!
    I have been knocking around the idea of soap for the homeless myself and taking donations to help pay for the supplies but your idea has me thinking I could make the soap and have it available to buy as donations for the homeless.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2012
      4 points
    anyone ever had gummibear tea? someone gave this to me as a christmas gift a few years back. it was loose leaf black tea with gummibears in it. it's delicious black tea with fruity overtones and doesn't need any additional sweetener.
  5.   0 points
    That's a cool idea Chrima!
    Would make a great addition to a gift basket!
    • CommentAuthorBonnie
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2012
      0 points
    I've heard of Skittles vodka. I haven't tried it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2012
      2 points
    I have gummi worms and they are going in some tea in a bit-lol
    Kid is really gonna think I have lost it :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2012 edited
      1 point
    I just got a big surprise in from Amazon :O

Needless to say I had no idea when I ordered this how big the package would be.
    I got a great deal on it so who would have thought that $6 and change would buy so dang much tea!!!! This is what I ordered- http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=Bencheley+Tea#/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n%3A16310101%2Ck%3ABencheley+Tea&page=2&keywords=Bencheley+Tea&ie=UTF8&qid=1340836462
    I got the wild cherry decaf. It smells heavenly :)
    Anyone want to help me drink it? I'll send you a ziploc bag with 3-4 oz if you pay for shipping. It will cost you $2.25.

Update- the kid saw the deal I got on the tea and found out they have Jasmine- her favorite and talked me into ordering more. Turns out we have had this brand of tea before and it was one we really liked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2012
      3 points
    Yeah!!!!! The huge bag of Jasmine tea came in today if any of you would like some of it. There is no way we are going to drink 3lbs of Jasmine tea but this was cheaper then buying it in little boxes.
    This really is high quality tea :) It is a brand of tea called Benchely that I had bought before at TJ Max as overstock though I didn't get a deal like this-lol. I had the apricot and just loved the sparkling flavor it had so I went looking for more of that brand to try when I got on my tea addiction.
    No charge guys- just sharing with a group that has been so good to me.
    • CommentAuthorTaylor
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2012
      3 points
    Oohh! Yum! Want to do a tea swap? I have a Blueberry Hibiscus and a Rockville Raspberry. They have really fresh flavor. Great for hot or iced teas. I am terrible. No matter how much I love a tea, I get "bored" and I need a new change for a few weeks. LOL!
  6.   3 points
    I am going to place an order asap :) They really do have a great assortment, Mesha you find some of the best buys, articles out there, WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND!! You are such an asset to our forum, thanks for all the research you do....Em
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2012
      3 points
    Taylor I would love to!!!!
    I made up the Jasmine and drank it over ice- OMG!!!! it is unbelievable!!!!! It tastes just like flower nectar :)

Blushing Emily- Thanks :)
    • CommentAuthorBonnie
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012
      0 points
    It must be time to place another MMS order - I just polished off the Cranberry Blood Orange (which makes very nice iced tea). Now I'm going to give the Coconut Cocoa tea a try iced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012
      0 points
    Sounds like it would :)
    Let me know what you think of the coconut cocoa tea. The idea of chocolate tea sounds weird to me-lol I wonder if it is anything like those Yahoo drinks.......
    • CommentAuthorBonnie
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2012
      0 points
    Mesha, it's more coconut than cocoa. Although, the idea of either coconut or cocoa without milk or cream or richness of some sort is weird. But it tastes good. But if you drink it hot, don't think of it like hot chocolate. It's definitely tea. But it doesn't taste like tea tea.