Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   1 point
    I know Snowdrift Farms is no longer in business, but I was hoping their Website would still be up long enough for me to gather a few of their recipes. I found a really good eye cream on their site and have yet to find what I did with the recipe. I have the ingredients, which I used for the labels, but no instructions or measurements.

Any suggestions or links I might be able to access for some of their formulas, or am I just out of luck?

Thanks,
    Terry
    •  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012
      4 points
  2.   1 point
    Andee,

Thank you so much, I am so excited!!! I am going to go through and pull off all of the recipes I have used and put them in a safe place. Sort of like backing up your computer, which most people don't do until it is too late, me included.

I am not familar with the wayback machine, but am happy to discover it.

Thanks again. I am down to my very last jar of eye cream, now I can start a new batch.

Terry
  3.   0 points
    Andee, what an incredible idea! I've searched the wayback machine a few times but would have never made that connection.

I didn't realize they were out of business... that is so sad... I wondered why I couldn't find their perfumer's alcohol anymore. :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012
      0 points
    That is totally awesome!!!
    I had no idea such a thing existed.
    I am delighted I can now go get those recipes I have been hearing about :D