Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorandee
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2012
      11 points
    I have to take a moment and say thank you to all of you on this forum. You are some of the nicest, politest, and most inspirational people I have had the honor of knowing. You all are so willing to learn and help each other work out mistakes and problems. I'll have to admit that I haven't had to worry about potential confrontations or making sure we moderate with an iron fist. You make this forum a fun place to chat soap, discuss problems and even talk about personal lives. (Oh, do we even have those?) ;-)

I really appreciate all that you do on this forum because I think while we host the best forum, it really wouldn't be the best without you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSimona
      3 points
    It's lovely, yes! I can't find such a community in my country, people competing and sharing resources and advices , here everyone holds "something" against someone else :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
      5 points
    I pop into some other soapmaking forums from time to time. They are usually full of very nice, friendly people who are willing to help out by answering questions. Still this one has them all beat! The members here go above and beyond for each other and there is a magic that this group has that is really special.
    I love you guys :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
      9 points
    the thanks goes to you, andee and all of you at MMS for providing such a good environment! i have learned lots and made some friends in the process.
  1.   2 points
    I have been absent from teh forum for a lot of the summer, I am so ready for the garden to go away for a few months. :) I love this place, and I am spending the afternoon catching up!