Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLori
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2012
      0 points
    My brother requested bath bombs for his wife and was hoping I could make them to match the scent of her favorite perfume, Simply Because by Avon. their description says, "Juicy lychee adds a sparkling touch to this spirited bouquet of pretty pink blossoms and creamy vanilla musk." reviewers call it a very light and mild pretty scent, not heavy or overpowering. Unfortunately, MMS doesn't carry this "type".

So my question is, can someone recommend a very similar fragrance they do carry? I have never smelled the perfume myself, and only have experience with EO's at this point. I'm just hoping for some suggestions before I make an order. She also loves nectarine. but The Sage hasn't got that either. :(

I want to make her a really nice spa set as a "welcome to the family" gift, but I'm sort of at a loss.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchrima
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2012
      1 point
    don't nectarines smell a whole lot like peaches? MMS carries a lovely peach!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMesha
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2012
      1 point
    Egyptian musk from MMS is to die for! It is a lovely white musk that doesn't really smell musky. It is very popular for me.
    I have never smelled this scent you are referring to but the Tahitian flower that MMS carries is a nice pink flower kind of scent. You could mix it with peach and possibly get something in the ballpark of what you are looking for or at least something very pretty.